Create Magic in Mahahual in 2020!
Join a special Art, Sea & Soul Retreat!
Led by Professional Artist, Teacher, Soul Seeker
Maggie Standley of Wingspan Studio
Questions/To Reserve: 802.233.7676 [email protected]
Isn’t it time you made YOU a priority?! Fuel your vision for 2020 with
Art, Beauty, Beach Time, Swimming, Yoga, Culture, Rejuvenation, Fun!
Stay at a beautiful beach club in the Yucatan Peninsula, along sparkling Caribbean aquamarine waters. Partake in daily morning art workshops and enjoy a day of swimming, yoga, lounging, biking, exploring, whatever you need to do YOU!
This trip provides a balance of planned excursions, art workshops, open time, new connections, yoga, and relaxing at the pool or at the beach in front of our boutique beach club! Open to ALL LEVELS from brand new beginner artists to those experienced! Focus on drawing, painting, found object sculpture.
We will meet up in Cancun morning of March 2nd
- Valid Passport needed! Trip Insurance recommended!
- Arrive in Cancun on March 1st. Optional group dinner, can recommend air bnb or hostel for this evening.
- Travel together in private transportation via a stop in Tulum to visit amazing Mayan Ruins. Lunch at the fabulous, Celti Restaurant & Gallery.
*We continue to Mahahual, a Caribbean fishing village (approx 4.5 hrs direct from Cancun). Mahahual is a village that has gained popularity over the past seven years. Still not overrun with tourists, there are ample restaurants, galleries, clubs and there is a very relaxed, chill vibe.
- Check into our beach bungalows at gorgeous Mahahual Nacional Beach Club.
- Daily art workshops with lots of time to do what’s calling you: swimming, yoga, biking, lounging, making more art, snorkeling, diving, exploring, getting a massage …on the beach!
- Maggie Standley is a professional artist who has been leading art workshops for 25 years. She participated in Puerto Rico’s Santurce es Ley Mural Festival in 2016, has exhibited around the country and maintains a working and teaching studio in Burlington, VT called Wingspan Studio. She moved to Vermont in 1999 following an art residency at the Vermont Studio Center.
- Sunrise and sunset yoga classes
*Another excursion to sacred, beautiful Laguna Bacalar for a day of plein air sketching, watercolors, swimming and lunch.
- Volunteer opportunities with a great program working to reduce plastic: https://www.menosplasticoesfantastico.com/
- $1,430 pp. Shared Bungalow. Private bungalow pricing available.
- Includes 6 nights lodging, r/t transport from Cancun, daily art workshops/individual input, breakfast, bikes, and 2 day trips. Open to experienced and brand new artists! Great trip for adventurous, independent non-group/group people who cherish solo time as much as group activities.
- You are responsible for: plane ticket, travel insurance, meals outside breakfast at our beach club, beverages, gratuities, other activities besides art workshops, art supplies, travel insurance, entrance fees.
*Join Maggie Standley on a special adventure. Stay in a boutique beach hotel, flex your creativity, rejuvenate and discover the culture and beauty of the Costa Maya! Let yourself go to Mahahual in 2020!
- Reserve Your Spot soon with a $500 non-refundable deposit. Email [email protected].
- *Flexible payment plans available.
- *If you love the beach, art, culture, relaxing, yoga, beauty this is for YOU!